Amalgam removal, acupuncture, hyperbaric oxygen

No, the cholestyramine did not do the trick for me. I'm not surprised. Since then I have had all of my mercury fillings removed to be replaced with specially-chosen resins that are biocompatible for me. I had a biocompatibility test done, and the dentist, Dr. Robbins of Ashland, Oregon, used the test results to choose which resin to use. He is specially skilled in amalgam removal and I highly recommend him. I bought a bottle of detox capsules from him to use afterwards. It took four trips to his office to have the work completed. I had seven molars with amalgam fillings, usually multiple fillings in each molar. It was expensive, but I'm glad I did it, just to rule out the possibility that it was affecting my health. Have my fibro symptoms improved after the dental work? No. It has been two months since it was completed. I suppose I could still be detoxing, but it's hard to tell. I will ask my provider to test my blood for heavy metals the next time I visit her. My feet have been getting worse--more swollen, hot and red for more hours of the day. The pain and swelling seems to be spreading up the legs, and my left leg often feels mildly numb. I have the old friend Desperation visiting me again. Last night I soaked my feet in freezing-cold water before bedtime for a couple of hours before they returned to comfortable state, and it was a race to do my night routine on my feet before they heated up again before I got to bed and rested them on an ice pack on the mattress. Erythromelalgia can indeed be very troubling when severe. Many who look at my feet can see that they are in pain and offer sympathy. Yesterday at church I was asked for the hundredth time if I have tried acupuncture. Maybe it's time I did, finally. I would be very interested to hear from any fibros who have tried acupuncture, or hyperbaric oxygen. I'm considering both, again. 

P.S. I tried acupuncture and hyperbaric oxygen, to no avail. 

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7412919396529588"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Popular posts from this blog

Our 24th anniversary

Starting on ValCyte

"I'm on a new drug, one that won't make me itch..."