Burning feet, chelation continue

So last November I had a heavy metals test done and found I was at 12 times normal levels of lead. How and where did i get exposed? Probably from the first house we bought that we repainted inside and out twenty years ago--when I got sick, and have been ever since.

I am chelating the lead out with IV and oral chelators. It has been nearly six months, and I'm still waiting for results. My feet are my hardest trial, but I suffer pain all over. My stomach gets crampy, my diaphragmatic muscles aaaache, my left arm and back hurts. Still, I lift it all up to Christ, who suffered along with me. I still get out while it's cool in the mornings and inspect the garden, putzing around and planning for the future. We had several trees cut down by the road crews this week, and I am jazzed about converting that stretch of land in berry bushes and nice fencing. Of course, I can't do it myself, and my husband isn't jazzed about it, so we'll see what I can arrange, or afford.

P.S. June 2022 - The metal detox was probably important, but it didn't resolve any of my symptoms. Little did I know I had PLANT toxins, specifically oxalates, storing up in my body.  

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7412919396529588"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Popular posts from this blog

Our 24th anniversary

"I'm on a new drug, one that won't make me itch..."

FIBRIN: the missing link to fibromyalgia? Not mine...