Neurotoxins: Is this another too-good-to-be-true remedy?

So I am on to another possible cure, using cholestyramine. My provider pointed me to chronicneurotoxins.com where the research of Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker lends information on the treatment as well as an online vision test for neurotoxins. A wide variety of chronically-ill patients have tested positive and been succesfully treated for neurotoxicity. I took the online test and tested positive. So I am taking cholestyramine now. I have never seen such fast results from a test I could pay for and take online. It seems to good to be true, but I will give it another try. Hope springs eternal! 

I had been following the herbal detoxification I bought last week, and for the third time I was violently ill from the attempt. So I had just been wondering if the medical community had come up with SOMETHING to detoxify the body, when I heard from my provider about this drug. Cholestyramine causes the bile acids to be excreted rather than circulated back to the liver for remanufacturing bile. This is used on high-cholesterol patients primarily, but it also will remove neurotoxins. The candida still appears to be well under control. The burning feet are still a problem but I have developed a habit of using ice packs when in the car or sitting around the house to keep them cool. Finally, I have bought another foam pad--this time a memory-foam, from Walmart. I slept on it last night and was very pleased to find my gluts were much less achy through the night. Why didn't I buy it long ago? Money...

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7412919396529588"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Popular posts from this blog

Our 24th anniversary

Starting on ValCyte

"I'm on a new drug, one that won't make me itch..."