Two steps forward, One step back?

I have now weaned off Savella completely, and also dropped my Synthroid from 88micg to 50 micg. I am off iron too, though I should probably have that checked to see if my levels are normal. BUT I have been much more stiff and sore from lack of water exercise, because my feet have been too swollen/cracked to venture into the warm water and exacerbate the problem. It is a conundrum. I have had physical therapy on my neck for a couple of weeks, and it has been very helpful along with the exercises assigned. BUT I tried to detox and liver cleanse by drinking Traditional Medicinals Every Day Detox, doing a coffee enema, and do a liquid fast-diet, and on the fourth day, yesterday, I was in misery with nausea and vomiting. It was perhaps caused by too much toxins hitting my system at once, or was just too nasty in an of itself. It occurred to me that the same thing happened to me years ago when I tried to detox--I was sick as a dog. So what do I conclude? That there is indeed a toxic overload in my body? Was the vomiting ultimately a good thing to cleanse my body, just doing it too fast? What should I be eating now as I return to health and strength? 

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7412919396529588"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Popular posts from this blog

Our 24th anniversary

Seven months on Valcyte; weak shoulders

Starting on ValCyte