YES! I HAVE ISAC!!

If you have fibro, you know why I am so happy to find out that my blood test came back abnormal! We Fibromyalgics are cursed by normal blood tests that leave us at a dead end, and a doctor who is beginning to wonder if it's all in our heads. But when they come back with an objective, measurable problem, it's as good as getting a Christmas present--actually, better. I have ISAC: Immune System Activation of Coagulation. My fibrinogen level was high, though on the upper limits of normal, and the platelet activation index was abnormal. I am finding more helpful information on this on the net. You can too. Hint: type in "ISAC Panel" on your search engine. See especially this article by Dr. Dave Berg, who developed the test I had: http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/health_hypercoagulation_ill.html Jacob Teitelbaum explains how he uses the protocol for this condition in his book, "Fatigued to Fantastic". You can buy this book on my widget at the top of this page. At this point in time my provider is not so sure she wants to use heparin with me because of the dangers of bleeding. I'm not sure I want to use it either. So these are the items I will try: 1. lumbrokinase--an enzyme for breaking down the fibrin (I am using the cheap generic from Vitaminshoppe.com. It's a product from China, which scared me at first, but it is rather difficult to avoid China products nowadays) 2. grape seed extract--to thin the blood 3. colloidal silver--for fighting infections (I have mycoplasmas) 4. Candex and Candizyme--for candida infections 5. fish oil--another blood thinner (I'm trying 5 grams of EPA a day, but the oil is sure pouring out of my pores :)) I can do all of this with over-the-counter items. I will also see if my provider will put me on antivirals and antibiotics again. I am grateful to the Lord for this opportunity to seek health once again. I turned 50 last month, and I would like the next 40 years to be pain-free--if it is His will. To Health!

P.S. this protocol did nothing for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 24th anniversary

Starting on ValCyte

"I'm on a new drug, one that won't make me itch..."